Shaking before you fall asleep

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Shaking before you fall asleep

Postby Nole on March 11th, 2003, 8:50 am

I am sure this is a common symptom, but cant hurt to ask if anyone has this also. Right before I fall asleep I will get the shakes sometimes, not jerks, but it will feel like someone is rocking my body. Mostly in my arms (that may have something to do with the fact that I sleep on them most of the time and stop the circulation often). It doesn't happen all of the time, usually when Im a bit stressed or have alot on my mind or am really tired. The funny thing is I am half asleep so they dont bother me when they happen but I remember that it happend in the morning. It generally doesn't effect my sleeping because I usual fall into the deep sleep right after they happen. Just thought I would ask. Its almost like that feeling you get when you are woken up suddenly and your body starts to shake from being scared. Thanks fopr your help.
NOLE
Nole
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby SoJerseyMom on March 15th, 2003, 8:13 pm

Nole,

I sometimes have what I call "the jitters" at bedtime and occasionally earlier in the evening. Seems worse when the muscles are tired. It feels like the kind of trembling you do when you're nervous about something, although I can't always relate it to any particular anxiety, so I'm assuming it might be part of BFS.
SoJerseyMom

Postby SoJerseyMom on March 15th, 2003, 8:14 pm

Nole,

I sometimes have what I call "the jitters" at bedtime and occasionally earlier in the evening. Seems worse when the muscles are tired. It feels like the kind of trembling you do when you're nervous about something, although I can't always relate it to any particular anxiety, so I'm assuming it might be part of BFS.
SoJerseyMom

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group