Aaron???

Postby javens on January 25th, 2003, 12:58 am

Hey buddy, are you still here???
Are you doing alright?
I sure hope so!
-Javens
javens

Postby SusanSid on January 25th, 2003, 3:06 am

I was wondering the same thing. I sent him an email and haven't heard back :( . Wow, I miss him on this website.
Aaron, where are you? I hope that you're just busy and all is well in your life. We miss you!
Sue and the BFS forum
SusanSid
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Nole on January 25th, 2003, 5:01 pm

I was wondering the same thing. It has been awhile since he has posted. I hope everything is OK?!?! I have missed reading his posts and having him around. I hope he comes back to us??
NOLE
Nole
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby SusanSid on January 28th, 2003, 4:12 am

I have a hunch that Aaron is taking a break. He gives so much to the forum and we all need down time once in awhile. Seems we really got dependent on him for support. Let's hope we hear from him soon, but I bet is all is well.
Sue :wink:
SusanSid
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Arron on February 11th, 2003, 2:06 am

Hey everyone, I am still around and doing fine. Still twitching, jolting, tremoring and I wobble when I stretch out or strain. My body just never seems to stop moving, although it is nothing like Parkinson's either. BFS is strange stuff and although it has similarities from operson to person, it also affects people differently and to different degrees... so remember that.

I was just taking a break from the site. I was (and still am) so wrapped-up in work that I literally don't have any free time to be on here anymore. I run 2 businesses and have way more work load than I can handle, which is fine, because it keeps me busy.

I still need the occasional dose of Ativan to help calm my nerves or relieve stress and muscle tension.

I thank those of you who sent me private e-mails enquiring about me. I did reply to everyone. I hope you all got the reply e-mails.

Just remember, everything you could ever want to know about BFS has already been discussed on here (probably numerous times). If you need relief or reassurance, go back and read posts from weeks and months ago and print them out so you'll have them when you need them.

Nothing has changed with BFS as far as research, diagnosis or treatments go. It is still benign, although scary at times, but remember, there is a definate and distinct difference between ALS and BFS and the twitches or the way they present are not the same in any way. NO ONE has ever had BFS "develop" into ALS and you know why? Because they aren' even remotely related, not even the twitches themselves.

Well, I've got to go get some sleep. It's going to be another long day tomorrow. Thank god I love what I do, especially the work I've been doing lately... he-he-he... :wink: You all take care and I'll pop-in from time to time.
Arron

Postby Nole on February 11th, 2003, 7:25 pm

Glad to hear from ya Aaron and great to hear you are out living your life and doing what ya love. Dont be a stranger.
NOLE
Nole
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Annie on February 12th, 2003, 12:06 am

Hi Arron, glad you're doing well & are busy. You've contributed so much to this site.. much appreciated. Annie
Annie

thanks Aaron

Postby izzie on February 18th, 2003, 6:13 pm

Hi Aaron,
I am new to the site but have had much comfort from your contributions and am much informed. I am pleased that you are happy being so busy but do`nt overdo it. I was like that before I got very twitchy even though I loved what I did/ do. I didnt find enough chilling time and now I am determined to ease up a little or even alot
take care and thanks for helping a fellow twicher to cope
Izzie
izzie
izzie
Interested
Interested

thanks Aaron

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group