1 1/2 week non stop hot spot ICK !!!

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Postby Dutchess on January 8th, 2016, 12:45 pm

UUgghh You know how it is .. I usually only come in when it's bad and it is .
I am having just an awful flare . The muscle(s) in my left hand that connects both thumb and forefinger has been going 1 1/2 weeks now . I am about to FLIP .
I show other peoples horses for a living but rarely get to ride my own show mare . I hadn't ridden in a few months taking the winter off and I got on her and had a good workout . She is and always will be hotter than a rocket ( 5 gaited American Saddlebred ) but she and I adore each other and are life partners for sure but her training rig requires 2 reins in each hand .One slips right through that area and I have to hold her back with it ( so I don't end up in the next state ) . That was a week ago last Tuesday and it hasn't stopped .

I can take my other hand and sort of pinch the area and its down deep in the palm and on the top of my hand and my thumb and forefinger hasnt stopped moving yet . Will be glad when it stops .
BFS since 1972 age 10 : Twitching every single day somewhere ever since.
Appear to have inherited it from my father and have now learned that 3 of my 6 kids have it . It drives them nuts TOO!!
Dutchess
Interested
Interested

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group