Flair ups again,

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Flair ups again,

Postby Adamk on December 8th, 2015, 9:02 am

I have gotten used to the flair up cycle that comes with my bfs. Happens about every 4-6 weeks where I get a muscle that bothers me for a week or 2 then stops. Things go back to normal for a bit then it returns. For about a year now I haven't had body like twitching but this past week after my latest flare up I've noticed more body wide twitching than normal. It makes me worry I've done something wrong in my daily life to cause it. I haven't changed anything that has worked for me for the past year so I'm not sure what it could be that cause this to happen again. would you say that this is normal to get a full body flare up again after having this for a few years and slowly getting better? I feel like I'm falling apart again. ...
Adamk

Re: Flair ups again,

Postby guitarguy11 on December 14th, 2015, 10:41 pm

I have had flair ups similar to yours, so yes, I think it is normal! It at least is normal for me. Try not to let it bother you.
guitarguy11

Postby Adamk on December 29th, 2015, 12:18 pm

Well good news is my arm stopped about a week ago, bad news is my back is twitching and it is a real thumper! I had to break my no drugs rule last night and take ambien to get to sleep because of it. I hope this one is short lived because I can find a way to stop it to get to sleep and I don't want to get all hopped up on pills again like a few years ago. I hate the ones in my core most of all. I was doing so good for about a year and all of a sudden this crap comes back with a vengeance! Anyone have suggestions on how to sleep at night when your shoulder blade is thumping away? I really don't want to ruin another relationship because of this crap.
Adamk

Postby Dutchess on January 9th, 2016, 2:37 pm

Don't worry , mines doing that now too .. I'm about to move and I hate moving it's very stressful. I am almost packed but not quite and it driving me crazy . Plus I have had a hotspot going now for almost 2 weeks straight in my left hand.

I am just going to say that obviously where I live pot is legal here and I have found a strain that helps me a lot that my Dr recommended .For anyone that does smoke or otherwise ingest it but doesn't want to say anything . There ARE actually types that make it worse .
BFS since 1972 age 10 : Twitching every single day somewhere ever since.
Appear to have inherited it from my father and have now learned that 3 of my 6 kids have it . It drives them nuts TOO!!
Dutchess
Interested
Interested

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group