Back again, falling back into old worry patterns.

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Back again, falling back into old worry patterns.

Postby Arkansan on July 16th, 2015, 6:09 pm

Hello All!

I know my posting has dropped of significantly, for the largest part I had made peace with my twitching. However I am kind of in a bad way again. My back has been messed up for the past few days, my lower back is really painful, it hurts to move and what not. I have been having twitches from head to toe, lots on my eyelids and nose. When I stood up earlier my left ankle/foot hurt like crazy, but then when I would sit down it would get better. I have been having lots of tingling all over.

My wife and mother think that I have just hurt my back somehow and that's what all of this is. I have a two year old who is BIG for his age, and I'm constantly leaning down at the waist to pick him up instead of lifting with my knees.

What has me really worried is the pain, I'm afraid it's cramps in my back and not normal back pain. The same spot also hurts on the front of my abdomen as well, and when my wife tried to massage the my back to ease the pain the muscles in the front of my abdomen started twitching some.

Could this just be my back thrown out from poor lifting?

I've also had twitches in my legs for weeks now, on and off anyway but they are center around my left quad. When I lay down they get worse but better when standing.

For some reason today I just started worrying about ALS again for the first time in ages. Am I justified in this or is it just a flair up made worse by a bad back?
Arkansan
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Re: Back again, falling back into old worry patterns.

Postby Yuliasir on July 17th, 2015, 12:57 am

I think chances for you to have a back damage are much higher than for anything else.
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Re: Back again, falling back into old worry patterns.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group