2 yrs anniversary, exercise, improvement

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

2 yrs anniversary, exercise, improvement

Postby Krisztina86 on May 21st, 2015, 10:37 pm

Dear All,
thanks for your attention.
I have passed 2 yrs anniversary 3 weeks ago.
This time I can say I feel much better.
After my mother died, I was advised to re-start trying exercise as a relief for my grief, ALS fears and depression.
I used to try some fitness during the winter, but I left it for muscle pain and intolerance.

This time my husband advised running, which I have never done in the last 5 years.
I started with really short distances and at a snail's pace. I got proper training plan. I have improved so quickly and without physical problems, that last weekend I participated at a ladies' running festival, and successfully completed the 10K distance at 1 hr and 6 mins. My overall mental, physic and fitness level is so improving. I got new muscles visibly growing in my legs and generally having better shape. In the last 3 weeks I did 35K/week, and I have a real chance to prepare for a half-marathon in the autumn season, so now it is my goal. Hopefully my ALS fears will be ceased completely. I can suggest exercise for anyone who does not suffer more severe health issues.
Wish you the best.
Krisztina86
Interested
Interested

Re: 2 yrs anniversary, exercise, improvement

Postby trustme78 on May 21st, 2015, 11:05 pm

Thanks for checking in and I am glad to see that things are getting better exercise wise :-)
All the best!

Volkmar
trustme78

Postby Yuliasir on May 21st, 2015, 11:16 pm

good to hear about your improvement, Kristina!
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group