Shaking when holding stuff

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Shaking when holding stuff

Postby NeedAssurance on May 13th, 2015, 11:44 am

I have twitched since 2006. Last few weeks I have noticed my hand shakes sometimes, even when holding/gripping relatively light stuff. Sometimes this goes away after a few minutes, and I can grip/hold as normal. But it has scared the living daylights out of me. Anyone on here have similar? Need some support here fellow twitchers :D
NeedAssurance
Interested
Interested

Re: Shaking when holding stuff

Postby leaflea on May 13th, 2015, 4:07 pm

I am about 19 months in. Yes, it happens to me. Often when I least expect it. I can be feeling well, almost forgotten about bfs. Then, out of the blue, I get a big shake and tremor holding a sandwich while having a pleasant conversation with a friend. SO distracting, and sometimes disturbing.
Matthew 6:27 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
leaflea
Saint
Saint

Postby NeedAssurance on May 14th, 2015, 7:26 am

leaflea wrote:I am about 19 months in. Yes, it happens to me. Often when I least expect it. I can be feeling well, almost forgotten about bfs. Then, out of the blue, I get a big shake and tremor holding a sandwich while having a pleasant conversation with a friend. SO distracting, and sometimes disturbing.

I see, that sounds similar. Does your hand sometimes shake when you hold it in front of you?
NeedAssurance
Interested
Interested

Postby Kev74 on May 17th, 2015, 11:20 pm

It could be an essential tremor which is harmless. Very few people can hold things perfectly steady, otherwise we would all be surgeons. :)
Kev74

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group