need help !

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

need help !

Postby Kevo5684 on January 1st, 2015, 3:08 pm

So I had a pretty bad episode the other night I ended up in the hospital and I felt like I was Gona pass out all my limbs felt weird and I was very dizzy and faint feeling ! I have problems with ocd so I stay stressed out all the time and in case your wondering I have had body wide twitching for over a yr now some days are worse than other but what I need help with is I have had a lot of worrying going on since I have left the er I feel very jolty and my twitching had increased in a nutshell it feels like I am having some kinda bidy wide jolt it is a very weird sensation and it may be nerves o stress I had some bad gout the day of the er visit and I just and very stressed out I need to get back in order I am ok with twitching as long as I know that it won't lead to something worse I expressed my fears to the er doctor who was surprisingly helpful he gave me cats can and took a full panel of blood everything came out fine so the told me I pretty much had a panic attack and sent me on my way I feel like I have had a couple of mini panic attacks since and I just want to know if someone here has had this or ? Need some support
Kevo5684

Re: need help !

Postby misterjuanperalta on January 1st, 2015, 3:39 pm

Definitely. Advice would be to learn to enjoy each day, and don't worry about tomorrow. Also remember, worry often leads to wrong conclusions.
misterjuanperalta
Saint
Saint

Postby Jenna on January 4th, 2015, 7:15 pm

You are not alone. I've been to the ER before for panic attacks. It's very frightening and hard to believe a panic attack can produce so many strange symptoms. I've had mini panic attacks since then as well. I also have OCD centered around horrible health anxiety. Sounds like your body wide twitching is benign, especially since its body wide AND because you have had it for a year. It sounds like the test results in the ER were reassuring as well. :D
Jenna

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group