Breathing Questions and Update

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Postby UTtwitch on December 6th, 2014, 1:01 pm

I just thought I would post an update and ask a question about a new symptom I have been experiencing. I have been twitching and experiencing all of the other lovely BFS symptoms for about 19 months. Mentally I am fine and I have reached the point where I have accepted that I have a real, but benign condition. Additionally, I have also come to terms with the fact that even if I had *** or other dreaded disease that there is nothing I can do about it, prevent it from happening, or stop it so I should just stop worrying about it. That has helped a ton (easier said then done to get to that place mentally).

I have had a new symptom recently that I wanted to pick the board's brain about--double breathing/double breaths. Sometimes I will just be sitting there and I will have what I can best describe as a double breath. It's kind of like when a child has been crying their guts out and they seem to have breathing spasms while they are calming down. It happens every once in a while maybe once or twice a day but its strange. Anyone ever experience this? I don;t have the time or energy to consult Dr. Google--He is an idiot anyway. Thanks in advance!
UTtwitch
Interested
Interested

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group