My daughter left for Kindergarten today

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

My daughter left for Kindergarten today

Postby mjc on September 2nd, 2014, 9:26 am

I never thought i would see this day 4 1/2 years ago when BFS entered my life. About 2 months before my oldest daughter turned 1 came down with BFS. And like everyone else here I thought I was a dead man. I remember thinking at her 1st birthday party this would be the last time I would celebrate with her. I would think of all the big events in her life that I would miss (one of those being able to see her get on the bus for the 1st time). Well I am not dead, and I got to see her off to school!!!

So today I celebrate and I am thankful to my heavenly Father.

This will likely be my last post. Not because I don't still have some twitches, or don't believe in BFS anymore. It just that I don't have any new words of wisdom, or any new insights that haven't already been said 1000 times on this forum. I have moved on in life. I am fully mentally recovered. I am back to running 1/2 marathons, playing softball, golf, and playing with my kids. There is no magic formula. See your MD and Nuro, do the test THEY suggest and when you have cleared move on mentally. Once you able to push the bad thoughts away your life will begin to get back to normal.

Finally Mario is still the man- read everything he has ever posted if you need help and encouragement.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15961

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17427

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18953
“Toady people see doctors as drug dispensing, walking lawsuits, who are in fact less informed than their internet phones.”

Dr. Cox (scrubs)
mjc

Re: My daughter left for Kindergarten today

Postby Sadface on September 2nd, 2014, 9:40 am

Nice to read. Happy for you.
Good luck x
Sadface
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Yuliasir on September 2nd, 2014, 9:52 am

so good to see yu are recovered :) twitching is really nothing, fear is the most destructive part of our syndrome...
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby MarioMangler on September 2nd, 2014, 11:40 am

mjc wrote:Finally Mario is still the man- read everything he has ever posted if you need help and encouragement.

I think this mjc guy makes some really good points. :D
BFS FAQ:
1. No, that's not bulbar
2. No, the location doesn't matter
3. Yes, we have all had that symptom
4. No, you're not the exception
5. No, that's not ominous
6. No, you don't need an EMG
7. Yes, you will be fine
MarioMangler
Saint
Saint