atrophy in leg

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

atrophy in leg

Postby vandentennisman on July 31st, 2014, 6:48 pm

Hey I have had twitches for about 3 months now. I had an emg last week that found fasciculations in every muscle tested but nothing else so my nuero said I don't have ALS and that I have BCFS. I am having a hard time believing him though. I have had stiffness in my calves for 3 months and now it has spread to my thighs, also my fasciculations started in my calves but have now spread to my thighs and occasionally to my arms, stomach, shoulders, etc. My legs feel weakest in the morning and shake when I put to much pressure on them. If I try to even exercise a little I end up super sore for days. I have some weird dents in my legs. I attached two pictures, but the dents are the same in both legs. Does this look like atrophy. Everything develops bilaterally. I am 48 years old.

vandentennisman

Re: atrophy in leg

Postby Squidge on August 4th, 2014, 1:47 am

Hi

Your symptoms sound very similar to mine. Twitches started in both calves and spread to thighs at babck. Also have twitches in arm, buttocks feet. And elsewhere. I also have bad act, cramps legs especially at night and stiff legs in morning. I only sleep for about three hours a night and wake up with legs feeling awful. I've been diagnosed with bcfs but only with a clinal neuro exam. This thing is awful
Squidge
Squidge
Interested
Interested

Re: atrophy in leg

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group