New hotspot twitch on hand

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

New hotspot twitch on hand

Postby hkwak002 on July 22nd, 2014, 6:03 pm

Hi All,

I haven't been back here in about a year. I started this unfortunate journey last April, still doing good, the same I guess. My only concern is I've developed a new constant hotspot, that I do not feel but see, between my left thumb and pointer. It's not in the web, it's more below my index finger to the side. Like I said I don't feel it but see it and it's a small constant twitch. I've read some other posts but I just want to see if this is normal for bfs.

Since my last update I've been doing okay, put this to the back of my mind but there are times when it surfaces. I still have this "feeling" of weakness on my left side and to me my muscles are smaller and weaker on that side but it is my non-dominant side so. This "feeling" of weakness seems to have flared up this summer..not sure if temperature is related? Anyways I"m just worried about this particular twitch as I've read some things about twitches in this area and twitches that cannot be felt although I'm not sure if this is true. Any comments/advice would be greatly appreciated!
hkwak002
Interested
Interested

Re: New hotspot twitch on hand

Postby tripper76 on July 23rd, 2014, 12:34 am

Hi there friend
Let me tell you in 5 years I have had every kind of twitch and buzz and numb spot imaginable I get these twitches without sensation all the time as well as other ones I feel all kinds of them they vary vastly. so if you have been cleared by a Neurologist and or Dr. please rest assure that you are fine but do have this nasty thing called BFS
A CALM SEA NEVER MADE A WORTHY SAILOR!
tripper76
Hero
Hero

Re: New hotspot twitch on hand

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group