New Twitcher/Semi-Cramper

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Re: New Twitcher/Semi-Cramper

Postby Jocruz on September 30th, 2014, 11:27 am

Hey guys, Back again. I thought I shook my als fears but i just can't get rid of them. My twitching still exists and I've also developed a few new symptoms. My voice still feels fine, but I have tingling sensations around my mouth 24/7. Also, my right arm has a vibration/tremor type of thing that starts in my shoulder and goes into my elbow. My left side is actually stronger than my right side now too... and I'm right handed. This could have always been the case but now I'm noticing because I'm paying attention. My muscles get fatigued very easily. As I'm writing this, I'm realizing that this is all tied to anxiety but no matter how much reassurance I receive, I still find a way to convince myself that I have ALS. My twtiching is pretty much on my right side now. Maybe sleeping on my right arm contributes to this. ALS isn't all over the place like most of our symptoms are. I've read tons of stories and they usually start in one area, like the mouth... BUT EVERYTHING ELSE WILL BE FINE. Our symptoms vary too much to not be tied to anxiety. I still believe that we've fatigued our nervous systems and that is the main problem. I also think that we can speak truth into existance, thats why I say I am well.
Jocruz

Postby JOHN1189KY on September 30th, 2014, 2:15 pm

Sensory symptoms such as "tingling sensations" would point away from something like ALS.
JOHN1189KY

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to The Support Group