Not having ALS

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Not having ALS

Postby Krisztina86 on June 29th, 2014, 12:48 am

Hello,

after 14 months finally I seem to accept that I do not have ALS. I missed a one year anniversary post, I was concerned at that time, but now I feel much better. I haven't seen a neurologist for a year now, but my sympstoms haven't progressed, so after this much time I exclude that I maybe an extreme outliner of ALS sufferer, and try to get on with my life, especially with my family and marriage, which was really in a risk during this long time.
Have a nice sunny summer day. :)
Kriszti
Krisztina86
Interested
Interested

Re: Not having ALS

Postby Xina535 on June 29th, 2014, 4:15 pm

I am really happy for you!!! Gooooooo you! Totally understand about the marriage risk, go get em :)
Xina535
Saint
Saint

Postby Yuliasir on June 29th, 2014, 10:59 pm

Good to read about this Kristina
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby raindog on July 1st, 2014, 4:50 am

Krisztina86 wrote:Hello,

after 14 months finally I seem to accept that I do not have ALS. I missed a one year anniversary post, I was concerned at that time, but now I feel much better. I haven't seen a neurologist for a year now, but my sympstoms haven't progressed, so after this much time I exclude that I maybe an extreme outliner of ALS sufferer, and try to get on with my life, especially with my family and marriage, which was really in a risk during this long time.
Have a nice sunny summer day. :)
Kriszti

Great post and good for you. Remember this strategy all the time.
raindog
Saint
Saint

Postby mjd83 on July 13th, 2014, 10:05 pm

ALSo anxiety is definitely hard on marriage and social life. I'm happy for you. 3 months in myself and just starting to convince myself it really was bfs this whole time. Not where you are at yet but getting there.
mjd83

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group