1 1/2 year question. Please help. Need reassurance

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

1 1/2 year question. Please help. Need reassurance

Postby cboxer1 on June 15th, 2014, 3:58 pm

I've been twitching for about a year and a half. If I had A!$, wouldn't I be showing some OBVIOUS signs of weakness by now? Please tell me if that's the case. I've been doing better, but every once in a while the old fear creeps back in (especially when I start a hotspot in a new location). I just need to know if 1 1/2 years into this with no obvious weakness puts me into the logical safe zone. Thanks in advance.
cboxer1
Interested
Interested

Re: 1 1/2 year question. Please help. Need reassurance

Postby leaflea on June 15th, 2014, 4:24 pm

check around this site...it is pretty clear that 6 months from start of twitching is about the max before weakness would appear, 8 months to be extra conservative, and 12 months if you were an extreme outlier. Info from top experts from around the world. You are good.
Matthew 6:27 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?
leaflea
Saint
Saint

Postby johnnythejet on June 17th, 2014, 2:31 pm

cboxer1 wrote:I've been twitching for about a year and a half. If I had A!$, wouldn't I be showing some OBVIOUS signs of weakness by now? Please tell me if that's the case. I've been doing better, but every once in a while the old fear creeps back in (especially when I start a hotspot in a new location). I just need to know if 1 1/2 years into this with no obvious weakness puts me into the logical safe zone. Thanks in advance.

Based on your post, I can determine that you already know the answer to your questions. You've already seen input from others stating that you are in the clear (probably both directly and indirectly). This isn't a problem with needing input, rather needing reassurance. The issue isn't a lack of information, but "the old fear creeps back in". Try concentrating on methods to deal with your anxiety and irrational thoughts. That's the real enemy.
johnnythejet
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group