constant hotspot

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

constant hotspot

Postby anxietyisinme on March 28th, 2014, 4:19 am

Just wondering if anyone has ever had a hotspot where it was like an intense twitch or a rapid fire twitch almost every second or more in the same spot? Seems I developed one the other day. It's on the side of my left knee, toward the side of the body. Actually my right knee is also popping in this same area, but it is very faint and not as frequent. Just wondering if any of you have had any experience with this location or this type of constant hotspot. Thanks!
anxietyisinme
Interested
Interested

Re: constant hotspot

Postby bobajojo on March 28th, 2014, 7:03 am

Many times. I have one going right now in my left bicep. Its been 7 weeks, every second, rapid twitch that just won't stop. Many times the right one will join for a few minutes and I actually have BOTH going. Also, with my left bicep, its one spot that never stops, but there have been many times when I look at it that other muscle fibers near this one spot start twitching too at different paces. So I'll have my upper forearms, bicep, tricep and shoulder girdle all popping away simultaneously. The other areas seem to twitch based on position of my arm and they settle back down after a minute or so but that one spot in my bicep never stops.
Over 10 billion twitches since May 2011.
bobajojo
Saint
Saint

Re: constant hotspot

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group