New facial twitch

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

New facial twitch

Postby jerseygirl on March 10th, 2014, 5:26 pm

After dealing with all of this for almost 2 1/2 years and getting better moving in the right direction, every once in awhile, something sets me back. As of yesterday, a new facial twitch, right between my lip and chin, has started and is consistent. I have had the eyelid twitch, the recurrent knee (which thankfully went away) and other areas, but this one is really trying on me and I am not sure why? I searched a lot of posts but don't see this spot mentioned. . .anyone? I see a lot of eyelid, cheek even chin but this is smack between my lower lip and chin at the halfway mark. Ever so slight but ever so scary!
jerseygirl
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Re: New facial twitch

Postby wjjw on March 10th, 2014, 5:46 pm

jerseygirl wrote:After dealing with all of this for almost 2 1/2 years and getting better moving in the right direction, every once in awhile, something sets me back. As of yesterday, a new facial twitch, right between my lip and chin, has started and is consistent. I have had the eyelid twitch, the recurrent knee (which thankfully went away) and other areas, but this one is really trying on me and I am not sure why? I searched a lot of posts but don't see this spot mentioned. . .anyone? I see a lot of eyelid, cheek even chin but this is smack between my lower lip and chin at the halfway mark. Ever so slight but ever so scary!

Must be an NJ thing, lol. That was my second major twitch after the non-stop 24x7 eyelid started things off. But right after that it exploded full body, from scalp to feet so the facial twitching stopped bothering me. I seriously would NOT worry about a chin twitch. :-)

Cheers,
Bill
A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty, which are only accessible to our reason in their most elementary forms--Albert Einstein
wjjw
Saint
Saint

Postby jerseygirl on March 10th, 2014, 6:19 pm

Hey Bill,

Thanks for you reply. Not that it matters, but it isn't chin nor is it the lower lip. . .and a very subtle twitch unlike my knee that is quite big and visible. This one I can feel and see if I look closely. Just an odd, uncomfortable and "unnerving" spot and like I said, haven't seen anyone else post about it.

Honestly, I know I'm in a better place because up until a year ago, I honestly believed I had the unthinkable but now, I think I truly believe I don't but then why do things like this set me back. . .I can't figure it out. The fear sets in, I look at in the mirror, etc. Wonder if it will ever completely go away or this is a life-time sentence?
jerseygirl
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group