anxiety releif tips?

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

anxiety releif tips?

Postby bfshopeful on January 1st, 2011, 11:23 am

most of you know me and for a while I have been good. The twitches in my body are still there but after a certain amount of time, two years for me, you jut have to accept the fact that they are benign.

so now I have stared the new obsession, bulbar onset. Even being checked by a nuero doent help. I did have some major tmj problems that changed my bite slightly, which caused me to notice some slight changes when I speak. The dentist says it's normal, but of course somewhere I read once that a person started the same way, second hand account, and I can't get it out of my head.

I'm on meds so that is not the answer and I've been on them for years so they have had time to work. It's getting so bad that I analyze everything I say. I've become obsessed with saying "s". I check my tongue in the mirror every chance I get. I've been clenching my jaw and almost am getting some social anxiety that I never ever had with fear that people will hear me talk funny.

I know it is not rational but I can't seem to get a real good grip on it. It's like when I first started twitching all over again. I know time will correct it, but anyone have any tips on controlling it btr?
"It's mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."
bfshopeful
Saint
Saint

anxiety releif tips?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group