I Wish You All Well

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

I Wish You All Well

Postby mstwitch on February 24th, 2004, 9:26 am

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to stop in to say that, for now, I will need to "step away from the forum" as I feel I cannot truly be a positive supporter while dealing with my other health issues. While I do have BFS, some other health issues have once again taken center stage and I am finding it most difficult to cope with or even sort through what symptoms need attention and what doesn't. My main focus now is to address what needs to be done, take a deep breath, and have faith. I will get results this afternoon on the series of MRI's I had to address the abnormalities that were discovered in the abdomen while I was in the hospital a couple of weeks ago. From there, I will have my six-month follow-up with my oncologist for the bone tumors (so far-benign :D )

My wish for all of you is to enjoy and savor each and every day. Open your eyes in the morning, look at yourself and smile. Smile at a stranger today. Hug yourself! Be good to yourslf. Be kind, courteous, generous, caring and always compassionate!! You never know when someone is having a really bad day. Love your family. Fly a kite. Take a walk. Call a friend. Say a prayer. Have a great day. My warmest wishes to you all!

Regards,
mstwitch

Postby Jenn311 on February 24th, 2004, 9:30 am

I wish you the best of luck! Come back and visit when you are able.
Jen :D
Jenn311
Saint
Saint

Postby sarahtonin on February 24th, 2004, 10:34 am

mstwitch

I hope your health issues sort themselves out and that you'll be back some time soon to let us know how you're getting on.

Sarah
sarahtonin

Postby thetwitchkid on February 24th, 2004, 10:55 am

All the best, love and support. Come back soon to tell us you are healthy and leaving the forum permanently!! God Bless
thetwitchkid
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group