Thank You All--re: need support, fri. jan. 23

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Thank You All--re: need support, fri. jan. 23

Postby mstwitch on February 2nd, 2004, 7:20 pm

I just wanted to thank you for all of your responses to my request for support when I was having a difficult time of it. I apologize with the delay of my gratitude, however. I continued to feel worse (aside from the increasing pain/twitching of my BFS), became very ill and was admitted to the hospital on Jan. 27. I have been released today and will need to regain my strength again. I firmly believe (especially now!) of a most definite increase in symptoms of BFS when coupled with illness. It's been a MONSTER of a week! Again, thanks to all who took the time to read and/or respond to me. Sincerely grateful.......
mstwitch

Postby garym on February 3rd, 2004, 10:14 pm

mstwitch,

I'm so glad to hear from you. I've been watching for you to come back on the board and have been a bit worried in your absence. This is such a crazy thing we all are suffering from, and the mental aspect can be the worst. Hope your other health issues clear up soon.

Glad you're back, and hang in there!

Gary
garym

Thinking of you

Postby Jayel on February 5th, 2004, 9:03 pm

Hey lady-

I,too, am glad you are back. Was your hospital stay helpful in reducing some of your pain? No wonder you were so desperate, you truely needed medical attention. I hope you have some good moral support surrounding you at home. This weather can be hard on some people too..we G. Lakes people need to see some green grass and flower buds! Hey, maybe we should book a cruise for all of the twitchers on the forum, or have a convention somewhere to call attention to the issue. It would be kind of interesting, wouldn't it? My husband would love the trip part, I don't know if the symptom swapping would be all that exciting for him.

Oh, well, just saw your name pop up and wanted to say "hi" and let you know you continue to be in my prayers for relief from the pain.

God Bless!
Jayel
Jayel
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Thinking of you

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group