Thigh Hot Spot and Jaw line (First for me)

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Postby TattooedMommy on December 16th, 2008, 5:24 pm

Hey all, Happy ummm lets see is it Tuesday? Yes it is. Ok Im having my FIRST hot spot- It started after I started to be streneous on my treadmill- its in my lower thigh area on my knee up above in that section- DRIVING ME BATTTTTTTTTY!!!!!!
I also seem to have a jaw line hotspot- it always seems to flare up when my sinsuses to. My tongue also feels wierd- like raw sorta- no speech issues- just weird feeling- oh I hate these days- the weather here in florida is causing my sinuses to go for a uproar-

Just need some encouragement the 19th will be my one year of happy go twitching- clean emg and exam in April 08. Anxiety is just riding me today and this week. I am starting back practicing hospice care and oh how I pray it keeps me busy from worrying about my twitches and putting my energy into something else.

I wish I could explain this tongue thing- it just feels weird- like my taste buds are swollen- could sinuses be doing that?

Then the hot spot on the outter thigh and the facial jaw line thumpers...DEAR LORDDDDDDDD....

Im losing it...
DeeDee
"I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and laughed".
TattooedMommy
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group