Hard Day

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Hard Day

Postby mstwitch on November 12th, 2003, 5:39 pm

Hi All, I've had a really hard day today. I knew it was coming when I couldn't stay asleep last night, not so much due to cramps and twitches, but more in the way of 'general worrying'. My worry was not about BFS, but nevertheless, I had a restless night. I find when I am tired my symptoms get worse as they are today. Does anyone have suggestions on ways to manage undue stress that will trigger the overall "feeling like a train wreck"? Any 'pick-me-up' would be appreciated! Thanks!
mstwitch

Postby Nole on November 12th, 2003, 6:25 pm

Find something that you enjoy doing that relaxes you. Read, take a warm bath, meditate, listen to music, even if it is only for a few minutes, gives your body sometime each day to be worry free, add a few more minutes each day and you'll see how nice it is to be relaxed. If you ned help doing it take a yoga class, get a massage, you owe to yourself.
NOLE
Nole
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby mstwitch on November 12th, 2003, 6:37 pm

Sounds like a grand idea! I shall have to give that a "good try". Think I'll start off with that nice hot bath and add a few candles to the mix. By the way, Nole, I noticed you are from Northwest N.J. I used to live in that area 15 years ago...a little town called Succasunna!!
mstwitch

Postby garym on November 13th, 2003, 11:49 pm

I've recently started meditation, at the advice of a couselor, and it really helps.

Something to think about. Let me know if you want the name of the book I'm reading.

Gary
garym

Postby mstwitch on November 14th, 2003, 7:46 am

Gary--Yes, I would be interested in the name of the book you recommend. Thank you.--D.
mstwitch

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group