Need help today

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Need help today

Postby vmarsh on May 23rd, 2008, 8:54 am

Hey all,

I'm fairly new here, but this site has already helped me tremendously. Anyways, where to start...I have my first year medical exams tomorrow. This twitching has been driving me crazy and has become an obsession for about three months now. Last night I was trying to get to sleep and kept getting all jerky (myoclonus?). It took forever to fall asleep as I convinced myself that this was some neurological disease. The only thing that keeps me going is knowing I don't have any weakness or atrophy. I also have internal tremors (very bad upon waking) and have developed a slight tremor throughout the day. Has anyone out there experienced this crazy myoclonus at night or the tremor thing? I've seen a lot of postings about palatal myoclonus, but not much about this. I would say that it is more extreme myoclonus and repetitive than the regular night jolts everyone gets when falling asleep. I guess I'm just looking for some reassurance so I can get through today and study without worrying about *** or some other rare neurological disease. Any advice would be appreciated :)

V
vmarsh
Interested
Interested

Need help today

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group