My weight gain

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

My weight gain

Postby John on September 8th, 2003, 7:17 pm

Today marks a milestone for me. I along with everyone else here has had the bad thouhgts of you know what. As of today I have gained back all of the wieght I had lost from my depression and stress . I have now gained back 25 lbs that I lost ,and I don't have that much weight to spare,I have allways been thin .
Thanks to everyonehere for your suport,just reading your stories and seeing how you help those in need has helped me .

To all of you out there that are worried about one thing or another ,take my advice and do not let it drag you down like I did ,life has so much more to offer than to be stuck in that sea of darkness .

I still twitch,and it drives me crazy sometimes ,but at least I'm here to twitch

John
John

Postby garym on September 8th, 2003, 8:01 pm

John,

Great to hear that you have regained your strenght and weight. I have been struggling with weight loss and have been concerned about it ( for the first time in my life). I lost about 15 pounds in two weeks, and have slowly been gaining it back. It's so crazy how i have four or five good days, then have a terrible one, gobbled up by the darkness. We all just have to keep fighting the good fight and keep reminding ourselves of how much we have to be happy about. As for me, I have a beautiful wife and a thirteen month old to live for.

glad to hear you are on your way back from the darkness. Keep up the fight.

Gary
garym

Postby kim on September 8th, 2003, 8:03 pm

Amen!!!

Glad to hear you're doing well.

Kim
kim
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group