Back again

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Back again

Postby Wolverine on June 4th, 2019, 11:35 am

It has been a long time since I have been here. This all started for me about 14 years ago. Had an entire workup and no diagnosis except for anxiety disorder. Still twitching like crazy as well as a little dizziness, buzzing, cramping, etc. I have learned to live with it and really doesn’t bother me anymore. My biggest fear was MS but I had several doctors assure me I didn’t have it and had a normal brain mri so it hasn’t concerned me since.

I have a new symptom that has me freaking out and has my MS fear back big time!

A few months back I got severe tingling, itching and burning on my left ear lobe around the entire ear as well as inside the ear. This last continuously for about a month. It went away for a couple months and then came back again a few weeks back
and is now starting to go away again. I also get a little face tingling but not much. I am absolutely convinced this is classic relapsing remitting MS and very nervous. I didn’t want to got to the doctor at first because I didn’t want them running a bunch of unnecessary tests but I gave in and have an appointment for tonight because I need to know what is going on or get rid of this fear.

So just figured I would post because thought it may be therapeutic. I keep telling myself there is no way it is MS as I had a clean brain mri 14 years ago but then the fear comes back that it was missed.
Wolverine
Saint
Saint

Re: Back again

Postby trustme78 on June 14th, 2019, 6:22 am

Hi there, Long time member here as well. Haven't checked in for years now but by coincidence opened the forum today and saw your post. I have had burning sensations on my skin as well when the whole thing started for me. Back then MS was my biggest fear as well. I had checks done - same as you, with nothing coming out of it. I still have twitching, burning, tingling from time to time.

In short - I know where you are coming from. We have both been at this for years. Keep us posted and don't worry too much. I read your account and I was thinking - similar to what I had such a long time ago by now.

Good luck!
trustme78

Re: Back again

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group