Six years with BFS..checking in.

BFS Online Support Group

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Six years with BFS..checking in.

Postby perform on March 29th, 2018, 8:41 am

It's been a long time since I've posted here. I think new user registrations stopped a couple of years ago so this place isnt as active as it once was. That doesn't mean BFS isn't causing just as much stress/pain for so many people, which bothers me because this resource and the people on here were pivotal to me getting through what was one of the worst periods of my life. I regret losing touch with a lot of you after everything and I hope we can reconnect at some point.

I'm doing well. I still twitch everywhere, every day. It's more or less background noise at this point. Annoying, but manageable. If anyone is reading this that's scared right now like I was, you WILL be okay. I and so many others are living proof of that.

I believe there are some very good facebook groups for people to join, and some of the regulars from this board have taken up there but I do feel like forums and sites like this are an amazing and much needed resource, even still. There is an alternate forum that we set up a few years ago. It's had its own share of issues/downtime but it is currently up at http://bfsrecovery.org/forum/ . I hope it can help someone.
perform

Re: Six years with BFS..checking in.

Postby jey on April 2nd, 2018, 6:28 pm

Thanks for posting the website "bfsrecovery.org." I, like you, have been twitching non-stop many years, and indeed, it's just become an annoyance at this point. I was disappointed that this site was abandoned by the moderators to being a tumbleweed in the desert because at the onset of my twitching, I relied on the experiences of many people on this site to get me through a very stressful period of my life.
jey

Postby garym on April 2nd, 2018, 8:05 pm

jey wrote:I was disappointed that this site was abandoned by the moderators

Just had to correct this statement, the moderators didn't abandon the site, the administrator did, JohnV......not that it matters i guess, but i'm still here
garym

Postby johnnythejet on April 4th, 2018, 8:48 am

Its good to hear from you, Daniel, and I'm happy to hear this stuff is mainly background noise for you. Welcome to the club!
johnnythejet
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Support Group