[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
AboutBFS.com • View topic - My Story (Very long, but meant to help)

My Story (Very long, but meant to help)

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

My Story (Very long, but meant to help)

Postby kevintwister on August 3rd, 2007, 2:46 am

kevintwister

Postby Mommyto3 on August 3rd, 2007, 9:38 am

Kristin
Mommyto3
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby kit on August 3rd, 2007, 2:50 pm

"Life is not always what one wants it to be, but to make the best of it, as it is, is the only way of being happy"
kit
Saint
Saint

Postby smali on August 4th, 2007, 2:49 pm

smali

Postby kevintwister on August 6th, 2007, 5:06 pm

kevintwister

Postby kevintwister on November 13th, 2007, 2:25 pm

I don't have a need to come to this site anymore, however I want to thank everyone that has PM'ed me about my initial post here. I am thrilled that it has helped many of you and glad to hear that some of you are doing a lot better because of it. That was the purpose of my post. I am doing great and am getting better everyday. Most of you can be free from the condition too if you put forth the effort.
Former BFSer, here to help. BFSymptoms (not a syndrome) are symptoms of nervous system overstimulation. Got my life back thanks to those fine folks at anxietycentre.com whom taught everything I know about this condition.
kevintwister

Postby whataprettyworld on November 13th, 2007, 3:10 pm

whataprettyworld

Postby kevintwister on November 13th, 2007, 3:42 pm

Former BFSer, here to help. BFSymptoms (not a syndrome) are symptoms of nervous system overstimulation. Got my life back thanks to those fine folks at anxietycentre.com whom taught everything I know about this condition.
kevintwister

Postby lucy on November 13th, 2007, 4:50 pm

lu
lucy
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby famguyfan on November 13th, 2007, 6:19 pm

"Yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery, but today is a gift... that's why they call it the present."
famguyfan
Interested
Interested

Postby Angie on November 13th, 2007, 6:41 pm

Cramp-fasciculation syndrome: a treatable hyperexcitable peripheral nerve disorder.
Neurology. 1991 Jul;41(7):1021-4 Tahmoush AJ, et al.
"muscle aching, cramps, stiffness, exercise intolerance, and peripheral nerve hyper excitability"
Angie
Saint
Saint

Postby j7m on November 13th, 2007, 7:06 pm

"Idle minds are the devil's playground"
j7m
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Angie on November 13th, 2007, 8:43 pm

Cramp-fasciculation syndrome: a treatable hyperexcitable peripheral nerve disorder.
Neurology. 1991 Jul;41(7):1021-4 Tahmoush AJ, et al.
"muscle aching, cramps, stiffness, exercise intolerance, and peripheral nerve hyper excitability"
Angie
Saint
Saint

Postby lucy on November 13th, 2007, 9:36 pm

lu
lucy
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby kevintwister on November 13th, 2007, 10:43 pm

kevintwister

Sponsor

Sponsor

Next

Return to General Topics