Let's do it

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Let's do it

Postby Pole on August 4th, 2003, 8:54 am

Hi
We have almost 400 users here, but only about 30 of them post recently. I think most of users are readers only, so we dont know how their symptoms progressing.
So I suggest EVERYBODY who reads this message to respond with short information about progressing symptoms. Are your twiches still with you? Have you been dx with something else than BFS?

I hope there will be a lot responds for this message and we will know that most of us still has benign condition.

regards
Marcin
Pole
Hero
Hero

Postby sarah on August 4th, 2003, 2:00 pm

I don't post much but do read the boards. Twitching for 14 months now. Just had my second visit with the neuro and he said I have no atrophy or los of strength. I had a clean EMG in June 2002. I still wonder if I'm really ok. Neuro says I don't need to see him unless I have new symtpoms.

Carol's post really set me back in getting over my fear that the twitching will lead to something else.

Sarah
sarah

Postby kim on August 4th, 2003, 7:09 pm

Hi all!

Been posting since Sept/Oct. of 2002. Eye Twitching since March 2002. All over twitching since Sept. 2002. Once on anxiety meds, twitching has greatly diminished. Still get some good ones on occasion, and still get buzzing and tingling. But no weakness or atrophy! (Clean EMG in Oct.) But still thinking of having second one next Oct. to rule out completely!

Man. this health anxiety is for the birds!

Kim

p.s. Originally I was logged on as KEG, but had problems, and opened new account.
kim
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics