Carolmarie?

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Postby Pole on March 5th, 2004, 4:15 am

Arron,
Did you read Carol's last post on braitalk? She has Lyme. Her game with ALS fear is over.
And we all can see that even if everythin points to ALS (in our heads) that may be something else.

regards
Marcin
Pole
Hero
Hero

Postby dwl on March 5th, 2004, 9:25 am

It was really nice of her <irony> to post a brief message on this board to reassure everyone, having scared the sh*te (Scottish version of sh*t) out of us all.

I'll bet she doesn't even have Lyme but has shopped around until she found a Dr who would buy her story.

Cynical, moi?

David
dwl
Hero
Hero

Postby Arron on March 5th, 2004, 6:56 pm

Pole, no I didn't read her post. I don't go to the Braindead.com forum anymore, and haven't for years.

After what CarolMarie did to everyone on here, where she allowed everyone to rage themselves into a sheer panic because she CHOSE to LIE, and CONTINUED to LIE until we (including myself) riddled her about her posts saying she was "diagnoses" with ALS, and causing several people to just leave the forum all together, I wouldn't believe a *beep* word she said if my life depended on it.

Once a liar, always a liar.

As dwl said, who's to say she didn't find something new to blame all of this on? You can believe what you want, but frankly, I don't believe it, and to me, it really doesn't matter one way or another, and it doesn;t change a thing for anyone else with BFS what so ever. We don't all have Lyme!

I do feel sorry for her though, if she did have a "real" disease, such as Lyme. But I certainly won't believe a word she ever says.
Arron

Postby Pole on March 7th, 2004, 6:37 am

Of course we can't be sure if she has Lyme or not. Frankly speaking I don't care it.
Even if she has Lyme it doesn't mean that all or any of us have it - I've never said anything like that, Arron.

I wish Carol all the best and ...let's forget about her :)

Marcin
Pole
Hero
Hero

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to General Topics