Barb-eye twitch

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Barb-eye twitch

Postby kim on June 20th, 2003, 4:35 pm

Hi Barb!

I tried to answer you thru private e-mail, but I kept getting some weird error message.

Sorry it took so long to reply. I have been staying away from the sites pretty much.

To answer your questions, my eye twitching has been gone now for a couple months. In fact, most of my twitching is gone. I will only get an occasional one here and there, and it's WONDERFUL!!!!

As for medication, it's entirely up to you. I am currently on Zoloft (25mg./day and Xanax 1/2 a .25 pill at night for sleeping)

I think (and this is only MY opinion) that anxiety had everything to do with my twitching.

I don't know your situation, but I can tell you that as soon as I began meds, my twitching decreased. And with each day things got better. I had to work through my health obsessions, and stop focusing so much on myself and my inner workings. It took me many months (perhaps years) to get to the point of being a "nervous twitch". It has taken me many more months to desensitize myself. I was on nerve overload. Once I started working towards not worrying, not focusing on my twitching, not obsessing, not visiting internet sites, and getting on with my life, I got better! It started about a year ago for me, and only recently has it stopped.

I hope the same can be said for you and everyone else soon.

If you have different circumstances, (un-anxiety related) let me know. I am always curious to know how others got to the place I did.

I really wish you the best, and know that it won't be FOREVER!

Kim
kim
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Barb-eye twitch

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics