Just wanting to say hi

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Just wanting to say hi

Postby johnnythejet on September 20th, 2006, 4:07 pm

Hey everyone. I don’t come around much anymore but I try to stop by from time to time. I just wanted you all to know that my BFS is doing GREAT! I’ve had it for almost 2 years now I think and it hasn’t gone away. I get the random twitches, buzzing, etc. so much that I don’t even notice it most of the time. I had an eerie hot spot on my right bicep where it CONSTANTLY twitched for like 3 days straight…not little twitching either, these were like thumpers. But guess what?...it didn’t even bother me, because I know what all this crap is. Oh, and by the way, I still “feel weak” at times and it comes and goes, along with my clumbsiness. I constantly drop, bobble, knock stuff but I don’t over analyze it anymore. This twitching is here to stay and finally coming to terms with that is what I really needed. To be honest, if it went away I’d probably miss it. BFS is kinda cool to look at, etc. if you know its harmless. And hey, I know I need to burn off a few extra calories and twitching does just that!

I hope all is well with all of you and maybe this post helped one or two of you struggling with coming to terms with what they have (and DO NOT have). I know 1.5 years ago I loved hearing from people who had BFS for a while.

Peace,

John.
johnnythejet
Saint
Saint

Just wanting to say hi

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics