Bad days

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Bad days

Postby KERRI on June 2nd, 2003, 3:25 pm

I have good days and bad days, just when I think things are back to normal I go back to one of the bads days, I sit and think about things like why do I twitch, last night my fiance got a twitch in his bicep just like the twitches that I get, but why do I let mine worry me so. I do not know how to get out of this slump. I hate this feeling, it happens every once and a while, maybe these are panic attacks, what do you guys think.

Kerri
KERRI
Hero
Hero

Postby Rich Longer on June 2nd, 2003, 7:13 pm

Kerri

You will twitch today tomorrow, next week and next year. A twitch today means nothing more than the ones you have already had - so try not to let it get to you. Expect to twitch and you won't be disappointed.!

I am sure everyone does twitch occasionally - but certainly in my case and i think in yours the frequency and number of twitches is far more than normal - also the other sypmtoms - fatigue, aches etc all make you feel like there is something wrong with you. And there is - thankfully its not serious.

I have now started to see a definate improvement. Hopefully you will too soon.

Rich
Rich
Rich Longer

Postby Floater on June 4th, 2003, 7:54 pm

kerri...remember you have health anxiety...so this will be a constant battle till you come to terms with your condition..which you will... your getting better at it :) ...youve become a selfless giver of time in less than a month :lol: now that is amazing!
Floater
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics