The forum

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

The forum

Postby KERRI on May 27th, 2003, 9:14 am

I like this forum and have met great people here. I even has reduced my twitching dramatically. I have heard actual people experiencing symptoms, and they tell me what they go through, and that it will be okay, I don't know about you guys, but when the doctors say you are okay they do not have any examples for why, they cannot tell you of any groups, or forums where you can go and speak with people who have this. That is why your like, well how do you know I am okay, then you ask friends and find out they suffer as well and never saw a doctor or you come here and speak with popel who can tell you all about it.

I love this and I am sorry about my freaked out stage, but if anyone is ever freaked out come talk to me, i will be happy to listen.

Kerri
KERRI
Hero
Hero

Postby reneeintx on May 28th, 2003, 12:01 pm

Never apologize for "freaking out". I think alot of people have been freaked out, but never really post about it. I think they read here and try to reassure themselves it's okay and they don't have ALS.

I'm always frightened someone is going to post that's been here for a while and get diagnosed with something really bad, that's when I will jumping on the looney tunes train with a one-way stop to the neurologist. :mrgreen:

Renee :)
reneeintx
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics