2nd year anniversary

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

2nd year anniversary

Postby trustme78 on May 14th, 2016, 7:40 am

Link to my 1st year anniversary: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21592&p=162347#p162347

Well, happy anniversary to me. Another year gone by. I got some ear clicking and the vibration in my right leg has flared up recently. On the other hand I hardly twitch any more and the burning sensations that started it all have completely disappeared. I saw an ENT over the ear clicking and he recommended physio - something with my jaw or neck. But - like I and some other members suspected - it's a twitching muscle in my ear. I actually hardly notice it any more. The vibration is sometimes a little worrying. I think in the beginning it would have freaked me out but I have searched the forums and found countless people with the same issues (that's the main reason I keep posting reports and check ins - they have been so tremendously helpful to me in my dark hours and I hope someone stumbles upon my posts and finds some relief as well).

Before the ENT I saw my neurologist - who did the usual neurological tests. Everything was fine, no weakness - almost 2 years in. No need for further checkups or EMGs until something significantly changes - which I don't expect.

Take care everyone. It's so sad that this forum is going to disappear at one point (because the admin left). There is the alternative of course - bfsrecovery.com but there are a lot of "new" members and it somehow lacks the experienced calm senior members we have here.

See you next year (if this forum still exists).
Volkmar
trustme78

2nd year anniversary

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics