Please point me in the right direction??

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Postby Tb12 on August 27th, 2015, 9:59 am

Hi guys,
I'm a 30 year old male who has had symptoms for just over 3 years now, the last year I feel I have been progressively getting worse..

At the moment I have so much of the obvious symptoms we all have plus So much joint pain and throat issues that life is just so hard to even find a smile with all the pain and symptoms I'm in daily, still without any diagnosis ....and of course the ongoing worry that it's something that I can't come back from.

What I'm writing for is help with. Medical professionals, I am in Australia Melbourne Victoria and I was wondering if anyone I'd from the same city and could help with a list of dr's: gp's, neuro's any drs that you have found have a good understanding of this stuff within Melbourne Australia?

If anyone knows anyone on this board from Melbourne Australia could you please put me in contact with them or pass this msg on, I have to start digging again for answers.. I can't keep living with all this physical and mental pain and the dr's I have been to and I mean many, all this stuff seems out of their league... Dr's here don't even know what BFS is..

Thanks for your help
Tb12

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics