UPDATE! remember me?

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

UPDATE! remember me?

Postby carphia on May 7th, 2015, 11:59 pm

Hey guys!

it's been such a long time since I've logged on in here... and even though I am relatively inactive on this form now I wanted to thank all of you and this let alone this site for helping me in my recovery when I needed it the most.

My twitchaversary was just last month, and I finally hit the 5th year mark! Does that make me veteran yet haha? Although I still pop, twitch and tingle here and there... the severity and intensity of it has diminished so much over the years. Of course in circumstances with high anxiety I do get flare ups but. It DOES get better in time. I have a handle on my anxiety now and have been treated in other issues like anxiety and imbalances through integrative medicine, which I do believe had something to do with my own personal experience with BFS.

I hope all you guys are doing well, I will pop in here from time to time to check in. besides, this was the place that held me together during the roughest times, and I owe this place! To my bfs chatzy group, I miss you all! keep in touch :)

Carmen :)
"Sometimes, that mountain you've been climbing, is just a grain of sand...."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEQj6RrQbgA
carphia
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Re: UPDATE! remember me?

Postby perform on May 11th, 2015, 12:37 am

Glad to see you're doing well Carmen! Miss the old chatzy group too.
perform

Re: UPDATE! remember me?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics