Hot spots that you can see very well but not really feel

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Hot spots that you can see very well but not really feel

Postby will97 on February 14th, 2014, 2:20 pm

Hi guys,

Firstly, Happy Valentine's day to one and all!!!

I am still here, surviving and its as if I am learning to cope and live with BFS for a second time around as I seem to have had a rellapse of late (as you may have read with my previous posts) ... 2014 has not been really kind to me so far ... :(

I wanted to know if you guys have ever had a hot spot (stays for hours and hours and even days in the same exact spot)

One of my calves has been out of control for over a day now ... non=stop again ... the funny (weird)thing is that I can see my twitches as they are so fast and repetitive and I see them through my pants even but I dont really feel them other than feeling my calf jump up and down as its vibrating non stopé

Have you guys ever had a hot spot which you can see really well but not feel?

Thanks
will97

Re: Hot spots that you can see very well but not really feel

Postby bobajojo on February 14th, 2014, 7:49 pm

Will,

In the beginning of all this, I felt every calf twitch. Now, I can't feel them but if I look at my feet, calves and thighs, they are always twitching.

I also have BOTH biceps as hotspots these days. I sometimes feel them but mostly do not. However, when I look at them they are thumping away. BFS sucks.

-Matt
Over 10 billion twitches since May 2011.
bobajojo
Saint
Saint

Postby will97 on February 19th, 2014, 10:33 am

Thanks Matt

I really wish that there was something we could take or do that would help us with all this, especially when we have some set backs and lots and lots of these twitches ...

I know taht it could be worse and that we could have a more serious illness ... however this one is playing with our heads and with our lives as well ...

A big thanks to all of you for your help, responses and support!!!

Will
will97

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics