New Symptom--Haven't seen it mentioned

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

New Symptom--Haven't seen it mentioned

Postby Watereddown on January 31st, 2014, 6:31 pm

Hey guys,

Yesterday i decided to do some pushups and found some pretty alarming sensations down my arms. As I was doing them, my muscles began shaking, then shortly after, I felt electricity shooting down both my arms while i was performing the repetitions. I ALWAYS do pushups, and this is the first time i felt it. I tried doing them again today, and the feeling is still there. Its like if i try to battle through the sensations, i begin getting pins and needles in my arms and hands. I know a lot of these things are nerves just firing, but has anyone felt this? I just saw a neuro this week, didn't seem to concerned over all the things I mentioned, although he did schedule a follow up in 6 months. I'm so tired of seeking the advice of neuro's, if all your test results are clear, they don't seem too concerned about you, and yet I feel everything deteriorating daily. Any advice is appreciated
Watereddown

Re: New Symptom--Haven't seen it mentioned

Postby SecretAgentMan on January 31st, 2014, 8:24 pm

I had the pins and needles sensation big time when I used to use the elliptical so I mainly felt it in my legs and feet. I did experience it a little in my hands and fingers when I lifted weights. I had the shakiness as well as ratchety muscle movement quite a bit. All gone now though. I didn't die and in fact recovered quite nicely.
If your mind is your own worst enemy, why not make friends with it and turn it into your greatest ally? Mental discipline is achievable and there is help available. Learn what works for you, practice, and change your life for the better.
SecretAgentMan
Saint
Saint

Re: New Symptom--Haven't seen it mentioned

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics