Lip twitching

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Lip twitching

Postby will97 on December 20th, 2013, 11:40 am

Hi all I will keep it brief but would appreciate if I could get some fellow bfs'ers to respond as I would need some ***sigh*** reassurance. I have been twitching on the left lower lip for over a week now ... on and off but all day long none stop for the whole week ... has ths happened to anyone and is it normal for us? thanks in advance for responses guys. Will
will97

Re: Lip twitching

Postby mwagner on December 20th, 2013, 11:47 am

So normal. Mine went on daily for months. Not every second, but frequently through the day, and then it stopped when I stopped drinking coffee (I do have an occasional tiny cup of coffee, but pretty much zero). Facial twitches are usually the most benign, and caused by things like lack of sleep, stress, and caffeine use.
mwagner
Saint
Saint

Postby will97 on December 20th, 2013, 3:40 pm

Thanks for the response ... funny thing is that I havent had a cup of coffe all week since this lip twitch has started ... I feel a constant buzzing feeling in the lip and upper chin area so weird and annoying ... got me a little worried there ...
will97

Postby Antologia on December 20th, 2013, 4:06 pm

I didn't have that in my lip, but I had the same thing with my eyelid af few months ago. After a week or so it was suddenly gone. I also had this in my knee/upper leg for 24 hours non stop, really non stop. I was going crazy! But then it stopped. Just as suddenly as it started. And it haven't been back again in the same way. I do twitch 24/7, but more like a twitch here and a twitch there, not all the time at one spot.
Antologia

Postby Anxious guy on December 21st, 2013, 5:54 pm

Yeah your gonna twitch anywhere with this ... Facial only .... I twitched on my tongue tip for 14 weeks solid every minute at times !! It's slowly calmed and now it can be a few times am hour or nothing for a few hours at all !!
I had a chin twitch 4 years ago that lasted 3-4 months at least maybe longer...
I have had eye twitches lasting 2 weeks too...

I get a lot of hit and run facial twitches and have had my lips twitch for a day or so constant...
Anxious guy
Hero
Hero

Postby johnnythejet on December 22nd, 2013, 1:36 am

will97 wrote:has ths happened to anyone and is it normal for us?

Yes and yes. Absolutely nothing to worry about.
johnnythejet
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics