Tremors

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Tremors

Postby Jlc on September 30th, 2013, 7:48 pm

I think it would be helpful for myself and many others if any of us who are experiencing or have experienced tremors list what type of tremor (intention, postural, resting) and the locations where you have experienced these tremors.

Also, have you seen a neurologist about your tremors and if so, what did he or she have to say?

For myself, I have mainly postural and internal tremors. I experience them all over my body but they are the worst in my hands, arms and jaw. My muscles also shake with any exertion.

I have seen my neurologist about these tremors and she basically said that they aren't worrisome and that some of her patients just have postural tremors with no explanation.
Jlc

Re: Tremors

Postby TyWebb on September 30th, 2013, 9:25 pm

I had intention, postural and internal... I think the finger tremors are really interosseous muscle twitches. The internal tremors seem to be worse in the morning and feel like the chills. I also had teeth chattering which was disconcerting for awhile.

My neurologist said it will get better and it has. I still have my moments. I noticed that alcohol, benzos and beta blockers help. I notice that alcohol helps my fascics as well, unless I have more than 2 or 3 drinks.
TyWebb

Re: Tremors

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics