Questions for the tremorers.

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Questions for the tremorers.

Postby Arkansan on September 24th, 2013, 7:44 pm

Is yours worse after working out? After hitting the mitts and bag my left tremors like crazy and my right is worse too. Any one else experience this? Also does anyone else notice that when resting with your hand hanging off something that it sort of moves to your pulse? Like a rhythmic pulsating?
Arkansan
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Re: Questions for the tremorers.

Postby Jlc on September 24th, 2013, 10:01 pm

I haven't noticed tremors worsening after exercise but have noticed that after outdoors work, my arms tremor like crazy.

This is strange that you mention about the pulse because ever since bfs started, I have felt a heavy pulse in my hands when laying down and also in other body parts.

Strange.
Jlc

Postby Arkansan on September 25th, 2013, 2:26 pm

Yeah the pulse thing is odd. It seems like my pulse has got harder so to speak, even though my blood pressure is slightly low! Any limb at rest and I swear I can see it move like a shake when the pulse comes through. At least I hope that is what it is, it seems to match the timing of my pulse. But I can actually feely pulse In my hands quite often.
Arkansan
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Jlc on September 25th, 2013, 6:57 pm

Yes, I have the exact same sensation. My pulse feels much stronger and I can feel it throughout my body. This is most intense when I am laying down.

Let me know when you have your appointment scheduled and good luck!
Jlc

Postby Arkansan on September 25th, 2013, 8:14 pm

Since I am already here, does anyone else go through periods where their jaw feels stiff and tight. Like it seems like it has been going on at least a week now! Surely someone else has had this one. Now just to be up front most mornings I wake up with my jaw wide open, in fact it seems like I breath through my mouth when sleeping. Could that be doing it?
Arkansan
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Jlc on September 26th, 2013, 2:26 pm

Yes, I also have this symptom. You may be clenching your Jaw in your sleep due to stress.
Jlc

Postby johnnythejet on September 26th, 2013, 2:39 pm

Yes, I get shaking a lot after exercising. After I do yard work with the weed eater I always notice one of my hands feeling incredibly weak and shaky.
Feeling and seeing my pulse has definitely become more noticeable after BFS. Its an after-effect of our ability/curse to be hypersensitive to our bodies. We really aren't supposed to go through daily lives listening to and examining our bodies, which comes from our typical ALS scare and associated freak-out. Everything I feel, see, hear, experience is amplified now. I basically have super-hero senses, or at least that's what I tell myself. ;)
johnnythejet
Saint
Saint

Postby Arkansan on September 26th, 2013, 8:08 pm

Ha! Never looked at it that way!
Arkansan
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor