Another Twitching Question.

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Another Twitching Question.

Postby Arkansan on September 21st, 2013, 1:59 pm

Does anybody here have small muscles twitch? Today the muscles in my hands have been popping off, they are just little areas maybe the size of a quarter. I just had one in the meaty part under my thumb that caused the whole thumb to move a bit. They are the fast, rippling feeling twitches. Are these ones I should be concerned about? I don't know why but for some reason that old **S fear is trying to creep back in sense I have been working on not focusing on my PD fear. I mean I have been doing this for over a year now, that has to be a good sign right? From time to time I still worry that this is like a long precursor to **S.

Oh does anyone else ever have a fine rippling feeling thing just under the skin, they just a last a couple seconds and I can't see them when I look at the area. These are really worrying me today for some reason.
Also I know I have been around here long enough now to know the answer to this question, but does anyone else have twitches in their tounge? Like I feel them some through the day while I am sitting down and watching TV or what have you. Should I be worried about these? I mean I remember having these some for at least 6-8 months. It just seems like I go through spurts where it is one of the main areas of twitching.

I know that academically all my symptoms point away from that direction, hell I have even managed to put on some muscle mass here recently and have noticed an improvement in my hand and eye coordination. I guess I am starting to get nervous again waiting to find out when my first neuro appointment is going to be.
Arkansan
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Re: Another Twitching Question.

Postby Jlc on September 22nd, 2013, 9:04 pm

I'm sure you aren't surprised that I am going to say... yes, I have also been having twitches in the meaty part of my thumb that move my thumb. These just started a few days ago.

Also, I think your chance of having the big nasty after all this time, plus the fact that you are putting on muscle, is negative 1 million....
Jlc

Postby johnnythejet on September 23rd, 2013, 10:55 am

Yes, everything you've described has been experienced by me and most everyone else.

No, you shouldn't be worried unless you like to worry about a condition that can never harm you.
johnnythejet
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics