To all

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Re: To all

Postby aztwitchy on August 7th, 2013, 1:44 pm

jpbw wrote:I suppose its hard for AZtwitchy to actually read what is being said given the fact that his nose is planted firmly in Burgers behind (metaphorically speaking of course, not a comment on someone's sexuality, before i am accused of a hate crime)

says the guy who came in to defend his good bro JtJ...If you actually read what I wrote I wasn't advocating anyone follow burgers advice. I was rejecting your presupposition that Burger needed qualifications to recommend what has worked for him but others don't.
"Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity." ~World Health Organization, 1948
aztwitchy
Hero
Hero

Postby jpbw on August 7th, 2013, 2:20 pm

giving advice on supplements and diet? sounds like nutritional advice to me.

giving advice on what has worked for 100's of twitchers, and worked for me personally which is basically IGNORE it and it will go away ... common sense, and what hundreds of neurologists have told members here.
jpbw

Postby johnnythejet on August 7th, 2013, 3:01 pm

SecretAgentMan wrote:There's a lot of negativity in this thread and I honestly don't see this serving anyone's higher purposes for coming here to this forum. Yes, we are all different and have different personalities and sometimes these personalities collide or clash. Debate can be healthy but it's getting a little cold in here. If two people in here have a disagreement it isn't going to be settled by having people pick sides over who is right. That will only fuel the fire and most likely drive some people away. I'm not sure any of us really want that, do we? Can we please move on and just let this thread die?

Yes, this thread is filled with negativity because the very subject and purpose was based on….negativity.
1.The original post is not a discussion about BFS, but instead a self-serving call for help over one’s psychological issues.
2.The very conclusion was a lie: “I'm done on these forums.” There have been very few statements ever made here that have been more patently false that this one, and I immediately called it out as such ("done" lasted only a couple weeks). It was actually more comical than negative to be honest.
3.Beyond the obvious lie, the original post is based on personal attacks and high school drama that we seldom see here; and that which is never authored respectable members. I will, however, give Burger credit for sending the cuss words to my Inbox in lieu of the public forums. Well played.

And when someone chooses to disrespect the forums with this garbage, there are only a few ways to proceed:
1.The post is deleted by the mods.
2.The post is ignored, which of course never happens as many will not let lies stand unchallenged.
3.The thread continues based on the subject at hand…..negativity.

Nearly everyone agrees and complies with your point that disagreement won’t be settled by having people pick sides (aka: personal drama). Disagreements occur all the time with the focus on CONTENT, and not the people in disagreement. The public forums are meant for the subject of BFS, and to help those who come here needing it. There is no place for personal drama or popularity contests which are both negative AND irrelevant. This thread should have never happened.
Last edited by johnnythejet on August 7th, 2013, 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnnythejet
Saint
Saint

Postby jpbw on August 7th, 2013, 3:29 pm

Just like the Chiefs......
jpbw

Postby johnnythejet on August 7th, 2013, 5:17 pm

jpbw wrote:.... the Chiefs......

will win at least 8 games this year. Take it to the bank.
johnnythejet
Saint
Saint

Postby jpbw on August 7th, 2013, 5:59 pm

Im trying to decide whether or not i should chasitise you for giving financial advice now because of your mention of the bank, i'm an equal opportunities d1ckhead and believe in berating everyone equally.
jpbw

Postby johnnythejet on August 7th, 2013, 6:01 pm

Its sound advice as I have broken down the numbers.
Trust me, I'm an engineer.
johnnythejet
Saint
Saint

Postby mwagner on August 7th, 2013, 6:18 pm

The Chiefs will win at least 8 games this year. Take it to the bank.

We know almost for certain two games they won't win. That's the two games against the Broncos.

(Can't wait for football season this year).
mwagner
Saint
Saint

Postby johnnythejet on August 7th, 2013, 6:51 pm

Ugh. I wish you were wrong, Mitra, but you're probably right.
johnnythejet
Saint
Saint

Postby mwagner on August 7th, 2013, 10:43 pm

Good to have a fellow AFC West fan on here, Johnny :) I'll always want you guys to beat the Raiders at least!
mwagner
Saint
Saint

Postby johnnythejet on August 8th, 2013, 2:41 pm

mwagner wrote:Good to have a fellow AFC West fan on here, Johnny :) I'll always want you guys to beat the Raiders at least!

Yeah, well the silver/black have won 7 straight at Arrowhead so its about time for that trend to change. Maybe if the Chefs cut out gluten...
johnnythejet
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to General Topics