To all

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

To all

Postby BFSBurger on July 22nd, 2013, 4:09 pm

To all:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19433&start=75&p=146044&view=show#p146044

I welcome anyone who disagrees with me. I talk to Chrissi and others by Skype daily who don't agree with me. But there is a mutual respect.

Nobody follows the other around, intentionally discouraging people from listening to them. I let others post. They let me post. That's how a community should work. Unfortunately, I've had to deal with months of johnnythejet going out of his way to not only discredit everything I say, but discourage people away from things that are dramatically improving their symptoms. And that's where his behavior has become a detriment to this forum.

For whatever reason, he doesn't like me. He has sent me a PM mocking me at one point out of thin air. Others who type the exact same thing I type get no such harassment from him. Its only me. I put the guy on ignore. Tried my best to continue participating here. Unfortunately his trolling has become too frequent and too pervasive. He's terrified people will view me as credible. And I'm quite simply done putting up with it.

My anger stems not from being contradicted. But because I know this stuff works, if its done correctly, and he would rather discourage them away from it out of his fear that people will report positive results, and view me as helpful. That's twisted and weird dude. Seriously. We are talking bout what is working for us, here and now, and that should be respected. Leave people alone. Most of you realize that I only want to help. And I don't care if someone doesn't like me. I don't care if someone disagrees with me. But when you know a technique is dramatically improving quality of life for people, and you discourage others from trying it, simply because you don't want the proponent to be viewed as credible, then you are *harming* people. I honestly don't have time for such nonsense. I don't come to this board to engage in popularity contests. I mostly want to be left alone.

So I encourage all of you to listen to LaurentCH, Secret Agent Man, Aztwitchy, Seventhcandles, and all the others who write the same things I do, yet whom Johnny has no personal agenda against. Not surprisingly, he lets them speak, though they speak the identical words that I do. Please listen to their input on inflammatory foods, moderate physical therapy, and stress management. I truly believe your life will drastically improve if its done properly. I'm done casting pearls ...

I wish you all the best of luck. I'm done on these forums. Congratulations Johnny. Mission accomplished.

BFSBurger
Last edited by BFSBurger on August 5th, 2013, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
How I resolved my BFS within 1 year of onset:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19128
BFSBurger
Saint
Saint

Re: To all

Postby johnnythejet on July 22nd, 2013, 4:30 pm

I agree that JohnnytheJet is the bane of this community. For 8 years he’s been terrorizing newbies in this forum one by one. He haunts their every move, tracking their location as they move from topic to topic. At work, he plots out grand schemes to hurt their feelings and make them feel so unwelcome they want to leave. BFS has turned him into a monster with a hunger to haunt that can never be satisfied!!!....or something like that.

With high anxiety and BFS at work, drama always pops up on these forums from time to time over the years and typically I’m on the outside looking in, but this time I drew the short straw. Lucky me.

Also, these “I’m mad so I’m leaving” posts come about every so often and if I learned one thing……they almost never stick. Burger, you’ll be welcomed back whenever you feel ready. We’ll still be here waiting for you.

P.S.- While you're entitled to an opinion, sending me a PM calling me low class, ethically absent, loser, as well as profanity I will not repeat publically .... without even letting me reply (by disabling PM's) is as low as it gets, bro. Not that I'm too surprised, but I did actually more of you than that. I hope the mods delete this thread along with the others which display your knack for making everything personal with me, because this drama is unwarranted. Although, maybe leaving it is worth while as it provides an accurate depiction of your character. That being said, I'd wish you goodbye but I have no doubt you'll grace is with your presence in the future. Take care.
Last edited by johnnythejet on July 23rd, 2013, 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
johnnythejet
Saint
Saint

Postby seventhcandle on July 22nd, 2013, 4:56 pm

The only thing that sucks more than BFS is forum drama...it discredits the thoughts and opinions of people when things get personal. I'm not going to take sides here, but I will say that I value both Burger and Johnny in different ways. Johnny was of tremendous help to me in my early days when I thought I was dying...he let me ask him question after question about my bfs symptoms and never once criticized me for my high anxiety back then. And Burger was there very intensely from the beginning opening up the vault again as to what might cause bfs and how we might possibly cure the symptoms. His theories make a lot of sense and are well thought out.

Can't we just call a cease fire here or something? Can't we all just get along? :(
Been on the BFS journey since 6/26/12...

Twitch way do I go from here?

BFS does get better with time. Almost two years in and able to do almost everything I could do before I had this condition. Still twitching away of course...
seventhcandle
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby edado69 on July 23rd, 2013, 3:38 am

Not sure at all what Johnny has done of wrong.
I am speechless.
johnnythejet wrote:I agree that JohnnytheJet is the bane of this community. For 8 years he’s been terrorizing newbies in this forum one by one. He haunts their every move, tracking their location as they move from topic to topic. At work, he plots out grand schemes to hurt their feelings and make them feel so unwelcome they want to leave. BFS has turned him into a monster with a hunger to haunt that can never be satisfied!!!....or something like that.

With high anxiety and BFS at work, drama always pops up on these forums from time to time over the years and typically I’m on the outside looking in, but this time I drew the short straw. Lucky me.

Also, these “I’m mad so I’m leaving” posts come about every so often and if I learned one thing……they almost never stick. Burger, you’ll be welcomed back whenever you feel ready. We’ll still be here waiting for you.

P.S.- While you're entitled to an opinion, sending me a PM calling me low class, ethically absent, loser, as well as profanity I will not repeat publically .... without even letting me reply (by disabling PM's) is as low as it gets, bro. Not that I'm too surprised, but I did actually more of you than that. I hope the mods delete this thread along with the others which display your knack for making everything personal with me, because this drama is unwarranted. Although, maybe leaving it is worth while as it provides an accurate depiction of your character. That being said, I'd wish you goodbye but I have no doubt you'll grace is with your presence in the future. Take care.
Fasciculating from the 25/03/2007 (as accurately as I can recall!...)
edado69
Saint
Saint

Postby edado69 on July 23rd, 2013, 3:38 am

Not sure at all what Johnny has done of wrong.
I am speechless.
johnnythejet wrote:I agree that JohnnytheJet is the bane of this community. For 8 years he’s been terrorizing newbies in this forum one by one. He haunts their every move, tracking their location as they move from topic to topic. At work, he plots out grand schemes to hurt their feelings and make them feel so unwelcome they want to leave. BFS has turned him into a monster with a hunger to haunt that can never be satisfied!!!....or something like that.

Fasciculating from the 25/03/2007 (as accurately as I can recall!...)
edado69
Saint
Saint

Postby volfan on July 23rd, 2013, 7:30 am

In the beginning, there were a couple of people who were god sends for me. Johnny was one. 'Nuff said.
volfan
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby christo on July 23rd, 2013, 8:28 am

sending me a PM calling me low class, ethically absent, loser, as well as profanity I will not repeat publically ....

Ok, I dont like to put oil on fire but this is really too much.

I have no doubt Johnny is a blessing for this community and I am sure a lot of people here think like me.

Burger, there is a big difference between you and all the people you quoted (LaurentCH, Secret Agent Man, Aztwitchy, Seventhcandles). They share "some" (yes only some, you have so much...) of your ideas, but that's it. They do not start 3 new thread every day to tell people how they should live. Giving advices, sharing "tips" is a thing. Telling people what they have to do is another.
christo
Hero
Hero

Postby perform on July 30th, 2013, 2:42 am

johnny is an asset to this community.
perform

Postby raindog on July 30th, 2013, 6:29 am

Johnny always gives it to you all straight which is a good thing imho.

Sometimes the truth hurts but the fact is we all have a condition that nobody knows for sure why it happens or that there is any one single thing that can cure or even relieve it. So what most of us old timers agree on is that you have to learn to embrace it and live with it coz its now part of you. After over 7 years of it, it might be easy for me to say this now but you have to just blank it out and get on with your life. Take notice what your body is telling you and find your own ways of coping with it etc

All these medical theories are just that, an opinion of what someone thinks is their cause of BFS PNH etc , but hey ive been around long enough to notice that people here are different to me, we are all genetically different and individual. No one here as an identical forum twin who they can say "hey are you me?" your onset, emg, bloods etc are identical to mine etc

FWIW Its always going to be our own individual BFS PNH journey so best sit back if you can and relax, enjoy the ride as it could be long haul. Please don't waste your precious time thinking you can cure us all because you cant, spend that time enjoying your life doing things with your family and people close to you as these are your sanity and your saviour.
raindog
Saint
Saint

Postby cecsix on July 30th, 2013, 2:31 pm

As a newbie, I have to say that I've found a lot of help and comfort in both Johnny and BFSBurger's posts.

I hope they both stick around and keep contributing so future sufferers don't have to miss out on the benefit of their additional input.
cecsix

Postby dARR on July 30th, 2013, 4:44 pm

Johnny is awesome, in all my years on the board he has never acted in a way that would suggest he doesnt care deeply for each and every member who is in troubled waters with their affliction.

Food my cause bfs and it equally may not. It may for one and not for another. Noone on this board knows and imo criticism of theories should be allowed and encouraged.
He who fights with Monsters might take care lest he thereby become a Monster and if you gaze long into the Abyss the Abyss also gazes into you. Fredrich Nietzche, Beyond Good and Evil
dARR
Hero
Hero

Postby johnnythejet on August 5th, 2013, 5:28 pm

johnnythejet wrote:Also, these “I’m mad so I’m leaving” posts come about every so often and if I learned one thing……they almost never stick. Burger, you’ll be welcomed back whenever you feel ready. We’ll still be here waiting for you.

I just saw his highness post, so I'd like to be the first to welcome Burger back as my prediction comes true (quite early I might add ;) ).
I hope the tears have dried up along with the high school drama. Also, I cleaned out my PM Inbox, so there's plenty of space to store your profanity laced messages should you choose to continue down that road. I still have your last message on hand for comedic relief.
Welcome back, bud.
Last edited by johnnythejet on August 5th, 2013, 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnnythejet
Saint
Saint

Postby aztwitchy on August 5th, 2013, 5:55 pm

johnnythejet wrote:
johnnythejet wrote:Also, these “I’m mad so I’m leaving” posts come about every so often and if I learned one thing……they almost never stick. Burger, you’ll be welcomed back whenever you feel ready. We’ll still be here waiting for you.

I just saw his highness post, so I'd like to be the first to welcome Burger back as my prediction comes true (quite early I might add ;) ).
I hope the tears have dried up along with the high school drama. Also, I cleaned out my PM Inbox, so there's plenty of space to store your profanity laced messages should you choose to continue down that road. I still have your last on hand for comedic relief.
Welcome back, bud.

at least you are doing your part to be professional i see....

sigh....

its sad you are pretending to be some innocent victim in whatever tension you both have.
"Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity." ~World Health Organization, 1948
aztwitchy
Hero
Hero

Postby johnnythejet on August 5th, 2013, 6:02 pm

aztwitchy wrote:at least you are doing your part to be professional i see....

its sad you are pretending to be some innocent victim in whatever tension you both have.

I've never claimed or pretended to be a victim of any sort (innocent or not). Nor do I claim to be a professional in anyway associated with this forum, but I appreciate the thought.
johnnythejet
Saint
Saint

Postby aztwitchy on August 5th, 2013, 6:26 pm

johnnythejet wrote:
aztwitchy wrote:at least you are doing your part to be professional i see....

I've never claimed or pretended to be a victim of any sort (innocent or not). Nor do I claim to be a professional in anyway associated with this forum, but I appreciate the thought.

false humility is unattractive
"Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity." ~World Health Organization, 1948
aztwitchy
Hero
Hero

Sponsor

Sponsor

Next

Return to General Topics