new symptoms, seem like bfs?

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

new symptoms, seem like bfs?

Postby Tb12 on May 12th, 2013, 4:23 am

Hi guys,
i wrote on this board about 2 weeks ago, everyone was great support. i recently have some other symptoms pop up as of late to add to my all over body wide twitching, postural shaking or tremors, body jolts below is a list:

1.itchy tingly sensation in my face and other areas of my body
2. joint popping/clicking including clicking in thraot and acid reflux problems
3. tinling pins and needles feel that will brush over a area of the body and dissappear straght after
4. frequent yawning
5. freezing cold feet and hands on occasions to the point where i can feel the cold on them without even touching them

any of these symptoms typical to bsf??

also im concerned that my postural tremors could be the first signs of weakness? is it weakness only if i cant lift something with the limb? because i can lifr stuff and have strength in these postural tremor positions but its ratchedy or shaky in movement? ...any advice or relatability would be great.
Tb12

Re: new symptoms, seem like bfs?

Postby chrissi on May 12th, 2013, 5:11 am

This all is classical BFS. Really, I have heard all of this a docen times. The yawning is mean, becase the more you think about it, the worse it gets.
"Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it" Kahlil Gibran
Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained
chrissi
Saint
Saint

Postby chrissi on May 12th, 2013, 5:11 am

This all is classical BFS. Really, I have heard all of this a docen times. The yawning is mean, becase the more you think about it, the worse it gets.
"Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it" Kahlil Gibran
Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained
chrissi
Saint
Saint

Postby Yuliasir on May 12th, 2013, 6:56 am

really classic for BFS and maybe plus some neck circulation troubles. I have all them except freezing sensations on the face - but I have transient numbness on the throat from time to time, which I believe is not much more pleasant.
Yuliasir
Saint
Saint

Postby wimpy39jen on May 12th, 2013, 9:29 am

I have those same postural tremors you are talking about and the shaky type movements in my hands mostly, but also get them in my legs and neck. The tremors scare me too. When I am holding something I start to tremor which also made me think was this my arm being weak, however I can still hold stuff, open jars, etc. without issue. Also if I put my forearm a certain way against the table my hand is shaking, weird! Seems to me mine are a combination of isometric tremor and postural and then just good ole fashioned shaking of my muscles. Sometimes they are present and sometimes they are not which as far as I know true weakness would not come and go. :D
Jennifer
wimpy39jen
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics