IT WAS CLEAN!

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

IT WAS CLEAN!

Postby SLL on June 23rd, 2004, 5:58 pm

WOO HOO!! I cannot tell you how much better I feel. Went and got the bulbar, I am now a 2 EMG gal and he did tongue, mandible, throat/neck and chin....all clean and clear a big fat NORMAL and I am on top of the world. No more bulbar worry for me....and amazingly, I am hungry again, and ate and nothing got caught in my throat and on and on and on! RELIEF!
SLL
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby puggriffey on June 23rd, 2004, 7:34 pm

Another satisfied customer!!! While the news is never surprising to me, it always brings a big fat smile to my face to see happy people. Congratulations!!!

When my EMG results came back, and the reality started to sink in that I was OK, I actually went and took a two hour walk (never did that before)...watched birds, and squirrels and just smiled an awful lot - how often do you get the gift of feeling like you are given a whole "new" life?? Now, I try to capture that feeling and that memory EVERY morning when I wake up - it has made an INCREDIBLE impact on my outlook and life (as does stopping by here every now and again and doing what I can to help all of these wonderful people - and then seeing one by one each of us get stronger and better again). What started out as an awful nightmare has become a great gift, and one I intend NOT to take for granted.

Congratulations again - I'm very happy for you.

JG
puggriffey
Hero
Hero

Postby speg on June 23rd, 2004, 9:01 pm

I am happy for you too. That is great news! Go celebrate!

peg
speg
Hero
Hero

Postby Pole on June 24th, 2004, 1:57 am

Great news!!!!!!

Was it painfull ? :lol:

M.
Pole
Hero
Hero

To Pole

Postby SLL on June 24th, 2004, 1:46 pm

I am actually amazed at how not a bother to me EMGs are... I HATE needles, HATE them and each EMG - the first 3 weeks ago of leg and arm, and this one - 4 spots on face, neck and tongue...was a piece of cake. Did not bother me at all. Quikc, too. 10-15 minutes.

Not to be nasty, but people on other sites - not hear - who talk about the PAINFUL their EMG was, etc... I find so odd...cause it really was a blip.
SLL
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Arron on June 25th, 2004, 2:22 am

SLL, good for you! Isn't it a relief when you find-out that you don't have anything nasty? I KNOW that feeling and I am truly happy for you. Now get the hell outta here and go live you normal life again! :lol:
Arron

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics