Are you a daytime, weekly or monthly Wax & Waner?

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Are you a daytime, weekly or monthly Wax & Waner?

Postby BFSBurger on October 25th, 2012, 1:43 pm

For those of you who go through periods of nearly zero symptoms, at what interval does this relief of symptoms typically come for you?

1) Monthly? (periods 1-3 months where symptoms die down to nearly nothing, followed by return of symptoms)
2) Weekly? (periods of several days where symptoms die down to nearly nothing .... followed by return of symptoms for days to weeks)
3) Daily? (periods of hours within a day, where symptoms tend to die down to nearly nothing .... followed by return of symptoms the rest of the day)

Which fits your situation best?

And:

4) How long have you had BFS?

For example, every single day by around 12 noon, my symptoms almost completely stop. And this typically lasts from 12 noon until about 8pm. It is the most peculiar thing. Likewise, my symptoms, like clock work, are worst when I first get up and eat breakfast. They take off when I open my eyes, and they are at their worst for the hour or two after breakfast. Yet, by the time noon rolls around, ..... everything fades to nearly nothing. Nearly every day. So for those of you who go through periods of nearly no symptoms, at what INTERVALS are they typically gone and back.

And (IMPORTANT!) how long have you had BFS?
How I resolved my BFS within 1 year of onset:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19128
BFSBurger
Saint
Saint

Re: Are you a daytime, weekly or monthly Wax & Waner?

Postby plainslady on October 25th, 2012, 5:56 pm

I am a 2....and I've had BFS for 15 months and counting. I usually have several days of increased twitching and buzzing, some pins and needles...followed by a week or more of little to no symptoms. The most persistent symptoms are the buzzing and the twitching in my lower body.

Frances
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one”
plainslady
Hero
Hero

Postby holly1012 on October 25th, 2012, 7:55 pm

Since I'm only a few months into this (4 months to be exact), I know this may change, but since this all started I will have a couple or more weeks with just minimal twitching. It never totally goes away but it's not as noticeable and as long as I'm busy I don't really notice it. I've had tinnitus for about a year and that calms down during these periods as well. Then out of nowhere I will have about a week with increased, super annoying ringing in my ears, twitching that increases in intensity and frequency, bugs crawling/itchy feeling all over, and muscle aches/tight muscles and tingling in my hands and feet.
holly1012

Postby muppetdog on June 21st, 2013, 7:08 pm

Its a shame this thread did not go anywhere.
muppetdog
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics