do you have these symptoms?

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

do you have these symptoms?

Postby Saundra Hearn on May 21st, 2004, 2:55 pm

I'm a new twitcher :cry: and I just came in from mowing the lawn, and when I sat down my legs started going crazy, for just a little while. Aslo my legs seem sore in the mornings, as if my legs were twitching while I was asleep. Just wondering, does this happen to you?
Saundra Hearn
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby kent1915 on May 21st, 2004, 3:16 pm

Welcome to the club. One common cause of fasciculations is over use of muscles or muscle irritation. When I first started having these buggers it was in my quads after snowblowing my driveway, my neighbor's driveway and sidewalk.
kent1915

See the "nutshell" article.

Postby RexM on May 21st, 2004, 3:41 pm

If you haven't already, I suggest that you read Aaron's "BFS in a nutshell" message posted at the top. It's pretty comprehensive, and covers almost every question I've seen addressed here. However, I know from personal experience that it's much more comforting to have your question addressed in a more "live" manner.
Nevertheless, it's helpful for me to re read that message every so often.
RexM
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby COOPER on May 24th, 2004, 7:06 am

Soreness is caused by the twitching, Sandra. The twitching makes the muscle fatigued temporarily, in my case two or three days.
COOPER

Postby uber on May 26th, 2004, 12:02 pm

Saundra how long has this whole episode gone on now?? have the twitched gotten worse or better or stayed the same?

To be honest on the way you have described it there, your out doing something physical such as mowing the lawn and you could of strained your back or lower part of body and it has caused the twitches and sorness you describe.

Go see your doc, see wot he thinks
uber
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics