visual symptoms

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Re: visual symptoms

Postby Watereddown on February 5th, 2014, 5:48 pm

RGB wrote:
Watereddown wrote:After about thirty seconds of staring at my screen like this, I began to feel the same effects as if someone had came up to me and taken a flash photography.

OK, that sounds less serious than temporary-blindness that comes 'out of the blue'.

Of course your other problem is that you should avoid the Superbowl and watch some proper sport like cricket :)

RGB (English!)

Yep! I think I just frightened myself since I've been so cautiously aware of all of my symptoms lately.

And the more I think about it, the more I realize this happened to my eyes because I subjected them to 3 hours to the travesty that was the super bowl :mrgreen:
Watereddown

Postby Debd4l on February 6th, 2014, 5:58 pm

I love this group! I wish I had read this post 3 months ago when this happened to me lol! I don't post often mostly read. I have had twitching for about 13 months now. About 3 months ago I was having an argument with my husband walked upstairs and could only see a kaleidoscope pattern that covered most of my peripheral vision. I have floaters so usually a little something in my field of vision but this freaked me out and I thought I was having stroke! It lasted about 20 minutes. I had the flu when this occurred so went to the ER and they said they thought I had Syncope and was going to faint probably from the flu. Anyway, It happened again that night and then I was really tired the next day. It has not happened since, thank goodness. But glad to read others have had this and what it is.
Debd4l
Interested
Interested

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to General Topics