weakness

General Topics

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

weakness

Postby YYYYT on May 12th, 2004, 5:00 pm

does anybody get "weak" feelings where a couple body parts just feel drained? I have a feeling in my right buttox and and into the thigh that comes and goes. I thought that I was rid of this a couple months ago and in the last two weeks, the feelings have returned. Sometimes they are worse after lots of physical activity, but not always.

Sometimes I get the feeling in my right arm, but haven't had it in the left arm in a while. I will feel like my arm is weak, but there is no loss of strength, and in fact sometimes lifting heavy weights eases it up. Does anyone else have episodes like this?
YYYYT

yep

Postby dont on May 12th, 2004, 5:02 pm

My right leg has felt funny all day. Like it's going to give in but it never does. My right hand feels clumsy on and off quite often. Especially when typing at work. I just keep thinking I have slow progression ALS and that's why it's not actually weak. I know I shouldn't think that way but the stupid ALS sites have done their damage! Only if I could go back about three months and not go near any of them!
dont
Hero
Hero

yes

Postby barbo36 on May 13th, 2004, 9:08 am

yes i get this in my arms alot almost like the blood drains from them or something a definate weak feeling. It comes and goes for me
barbo36

Postby Pole on May 13th, 2004, 9:20 am

I think that this "drained feeling" which you described is very strong releted with stress. Stress can manifest phisically as a fatigue. I had exactly the same feeling when all this began.

regards
Marcin
Pole
Hero
Hero

Postby twitching man on May 13th, 2004, 9:43 am

I get it in my thighs, it comes and goes sometimes really bad other times not so bad. It was very frightning at first, now I just accept it.
twitching man

Postby YYYYT on May 13th, 2004, 11:13 am

yes, that's what it feels like...like all the blood in your arm or leg is drained. And you can feel especially it when your arm is at rest. These feelings seem to come in muscles that are used a lot.

I've had clumsy hands too.
YYYYT

Postby Tom on May 13th, 2004, 8:46 pm

My legs often feel extremely weak. Sometimes they feel weak on days when I have not had any real physical exersion. I just chalk it up to BFS.
Tom
Interested
Interested

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to General Topics